Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Half-Marathon Progress
Update on the Half-marathon progress, I decided I should first conquer a half before a whole marathon. I am steadily up to running five miles a day....not sure if this is a recommended running schedule but I needed to work up my endurance. Next I will begin to put longer runs within it. Melanie did adding weight lifting to the schedule help?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey, you're making progress! Awesome! Have you decided which half you're going to run?
I had a few paragraphs written here about my training, but it was ended up being about five times longer your blog post, so I'll email you instead of writing a book here. If you don't hear from me, remind me! :)
You Rock!
hey....maybe you should pick one that's over Presidents Day weekend....?!!! we could run together and maybe even drag Melanie out!
Post a Comment