Saturday, February 03, 2007

Canada, Eh?


I travelled to Ottawa and Calgary Canada this past week for business. I am very ashamed to admit how little I know of Canada geography. I had no idea that when I was travelling to ottawa that I was going so far east. I enjoyed the city very much it is the capitol of Canada and has beautiful parliament buildings and a very famous Rideau Canal for ice skating in the winter. I was there on business to meet with NavCanada and Transport Canada. They are the regulator of Canada and the Air Traffic Services division. I also made a stop on my way home through Calgary to visit a customer WestJet and received a tour of their operations. I definately am now going to study up on Canadian geography.

1 comment:

Mel B Marvis said...

Have you located Whistler on the map yet? I'll give you a hint - it's in B.C.