Thursday, March 01, 2007

Recent Doings!

Sorry I haven't updated this recently. Seems like I go through a push of updating my blog and then days without a word. Not much has been happening in our lives. Ryan finally finished his side job to then be followed up with many saturdays of having to work for his 'normal' job so it hasn't been much different but I sure do love having him around in the evening. We are counting down the days to our trip to Cabo on March 20th. We are heading down there for a week with my mom and dad and Marya and Stan and the kiddos. I am excited for a week off and swimming in the ocean. Things are still somewhat stalled with our house stuff we are trying to decide if we really want this house, when we started poking into the details it doesn't have as many options as we would have liked so we are weighing the worth of continuing with this house or to look into other options. We sure wouldn't want to let a good deal pass us up. We received some snow today, about 1 inch but its still fun, although with snow means lots of accidents on I-90 over the pass. I am still planning on running the half marathon in SLC so I have been training for that and then thinking of running the full marathon in Newport..time will tell on that. All for now!

2 comments:

Mel B Marvis said...

I see they have a couple triathlons in your town over the summer. I thought about doing one there, but I don't want to have to haul my bike on an airplane trip.

{k} said...

just bike over, mel. it'd be good conditioning.