

Ryan and I celebrated our First Anniversary this past weekend. We went to Snoqualmie Falls and stayed at the Salish Lodge and Spa. It was a great relaxing time reflecting on the past year! Our room was very nice with our own jacuzzi tub and wood burning fireplace. We also ate at the world famous restaurant...We concluded from the dinner:
1. The more expensive the meal the less food you get.
2. Its all about presentation.
3. Being pampered and waited on hand and foot would be something you could get used to.
4. We would rather have eaten at Red Robin!!
Apparently we don't fit the bill of a fancy restaurant patron. You can find us at the local Red Robin happily eating our hamburgers and french fries:)


5 comments:
Congrats on the 1 Year! And I have a feeling Joe and I would be right there with you at the Red Robin! :)
I want to see some pictures of this place! Sounds like fun!!
Every so often I take a peak at your blog to see whats new just north of us. Sounds as if we dinned at the same place for our 1st year anniversary. Happy 1st year!
Happy Anniversary! Many more happy anniversaries to you, too!
Yeah, the fancy food thing - it seems to be much better when someone else (i.e. a company a person works for) is footing the bill!
Happy belated one year!!! loren and i celebrate our 3rd on July 17th, probably at a place with a red robinesque atmosphere!! lol..hope to see you both soon!!
Post a Comment