Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Update from the Millers

Its been almost three weeks since my last post, I apologize but there has been two specific reasons why I haven't been able to find anytime.
1. Southwest Airlines! I have been spending five days a week down in Dallas Texas helping Southwest Airlines start up their RNP(Required Navigation Performance) program.





2. Ryan and I have been working on a house remodel. We are in the process of selling/leasing our condo and purchasing a house on one acre in Washington. The house needs lots of work, we totally gutted the house and are starting again. Its a huge project but lots of fun to learn how to work a saw, how to frame a wall, and how to wire a house!


3 comments:

Heidi said...

A house project-very fun! They maybe a lot of work but it's completely worth it all in the end!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Didge said...

Looks like a fun project! Thanks for stopping by on my blog and leaving a comment! I did check your blog out once or twice but it has been a long time ago so it was fun to check it out again and see some familiar faces. You must have something to do with the airlines I guess so does that mean cheap airfare for you? You should be travelling then my dear...how about Switzerland?! Would love to see you.