Monday, July 14, 2008

20 weeks

After lots of prompting here is a belly picture. I had to use my hands so hopefully its not over exaggerated. Not sure I can promise more:)


8 comments:

Melanie said...

You're (hopefully) halfway done! Cute belly shot, but I'd also like to see your smiling face next time! ;)

Cassie said...

It's a lovely bump, Auntie Malia! Hope you're feeling well! And I need to know what colors you're thinking of for your nursery...

jessica said...

very cute! and just wait...it only gets bigger and more and more uncomfortable! :)

Brent and Dayla said...

Malia, It is so cute to see another pregnant belly!! I have a few maternity clothes that your sis passed down to me that I should get to you. Also, could we add your blog as a link on ours? Look forward to seeing you again soon! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy...it really does go by very fast! Dayla

Brent and Dayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lincoln's Log said...

Very cute sis! It would be fun to see the current ultrasound pics too! By the way your cabinets look great in your house!!

chelsea said...

Hey Malia, I think you look great!

Shana said...

Cute baby bump, Malia!