Because I was tagged...
1. It was in fourth grade that I decided I wanted to be a pilot, the main reason was I wanted my parents to be able to fly for free. Sorry mom and dad, that part of it didn't come true but I sure do love working in the aviation field.
2. I am afraid of heights. Weird to love to fly and be afraid of heights but for some reason it doesn't bother me when I am in an airplane with something under my feet and definitely when I am at the controls, but try and get me to jump off something and I probably won't do it unless you push me.
3. I would like to have about 4 children, but ask me again after I have the first one and my number may have changed.
4. I love my family. I love to talk about my family and love how well we all seem to get along now that we are old and mature. This extends to my cousins as well, no one else I would rather hang out with then family.
5. I am currently 27 weeks pregnant, I am excited to have a baby but at the same time I am so selfish about my sleep and love being lazy that I am scared!
6. My favorite word is Uffda. When I moved to ND for college and began to learn the Norwegian influence on our language I love the uffdas, you betchas, and the long o's.
7. My dream is to one day open a coffee shop with the girls and bake our own goodies.
Monday, September 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment