Monday, January 26, 2009

Week Re-Cap

Wow! Its been quite a week. Ryan and I drove to Redmond to visit Kyra and Sean. I stayed for the week with Kyra and Jessica and her girls joined us! We had a great time; shopping, eating, chatting, and watching each others kids so we could relax. We did wonder a couple of times what we had gotten ourselves into:)










5 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh seriously cute. I'm ready for you to come visit now! :)

Pamella said...

Yeah! More pictures! The little princess is growing! Wow! Glad you had some fun time together. Lincoln is growing too.

jessica said...

Zoe recognized these pictures of Kamea right away! When we get moved in you need to come down for a long weekend!

Lincoln's Log said...

How is Kamea transitioning back to her swing?? I'm serious about letting you use mine if you think she likes it better. Miss you guys!

Cassie said...

I say we rent a big house at Wallowa Lake...