One luxury of living in a planned neighborhood, its filled with parks. I have never had to share this park, when we arrive its always empty. We had a fun Sunday evening at the park.
***In case your wondering Ryan is the one who gets all the photo credits he is getting quite good at photography.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
You will have to tell Ryan that his pictures are amazing! How did we get so lucky to get several posts within the last week?? I love it!
You can never have too many pictures of the little princess. Just love these, the lighting is wonderful.
Kamea is such a nice mixture of her momma and pop! Lovely pictures...
Oooo...I especially love the contemplative look on the last pic!
What a sweet little redhead! The photos are awesome...of course, you have a great subject there!
I love the one of her on the swing! Looks like she's having the time of her life! :)
Post a Comment