Oh Malia, how cute! You sure don't look very big for 34 weeks. I can say that because I'm not the one carrying it around, right? Thanks for sharing. The Idaho Grandma
Oh Malia, how cute! You sure don't look very big for 34 weeks. I can say that because I'm not the one carrying it around, right? Thanks for sharing. The Idaho Grandma
You look darling deary:) I can't wait until this little red headed girl comes to show her sweet face to her favorite auntie wya:) Glad you are hanging in there...just a few weeks to go!! Mylybb, Marya
6 comments:
Oh Malia, how cute! You sure don't look very big for 34 weeks. I can say that because I'm not the one carrying it around, right? Thanks for sharing.
The Idaho Grandma
Oh Malia, how cute! You sure don't look very big for 34 weeks. I can say that because I'm not the one carrying it around, right? Thanks for sharing.
The Idaho Grandma
You look great!! I'm so glad to see a belly shot:) And yes, you definitely look small for 34 weeks....where is that baby hiding?
And such a lovely belly it is!
You look darling deary:) I can't wait until this little red headed girl comes to show her sweet face to her favorite auntie wya:) Glad you are hanging in there...just a few weeks to go!!
Mylybb,
Marya
you need to post an update! On both your belly and your house! Oh ya and Rhino too:)
Post a Comment