For those of you who live in Oregon you understand that going to the beach doesn't always mean "good" weather. So you never really plan around the weather instead just take your chances. Last weekend was one of those weekends that you get lucky. Mom, Dad, Kyra, Sean, Lincoln, and I headed over to the beach for the weekend. We were greeted with sunny blue skies and warm weather. In high school it was at least a monthly trip to the beach, but now this was the first time this year.
I enjoyed letting Lincoln play in the sand, taking off his socks and dumping sand on him...I didn't have to clean him up so why would I think twice:) Hope this doesn't come back hundred-fold.
3 comments:
haha Just you wait, I will not only put sand on their feet and legs, but I will let your children experiment on the taste and smell of sand!
I remember going for a run on our local beach and running into your aunt, uncle and cousins one time! We are fortunate to live here and should take advantage of it more often! You DID score on the weather! :)
um, I'm going to guess that someday your sisters will have just as much fun with your little girl & let you clean her up :-)
Post a Comment