Friday, December 02, 2011

Kamea Dee Update

I wanted to post an update on Kamea so I can remember some cute things she is saying and doing recently. She has quite the imagination and spends most of the day playing with her train table and reading books to her animals. She has favorite stuffed animals for which baby sister brought her two new ones when she arrived. We were asking Kamea some questions about the bible recently, when we asked her who Jesus Mother was she replied, "Merry Christmas". We were also talking about Noah and were asking her who built the ark, she replied, "Legos". Kamea loves books and requests I read her about 100 a day. Her favorite at this point are anything from the series Llama Llama and Dr. Seuss. Kamea is potty trained, the other day before Kenzi was born we went with Ryan when he was driving around checking potato cellars, about halfway into the rounds Kamea pipes up from the back seat, " I certainly have to go potty." Kamea loves animals and is constantly asking about the neighbor animals; cats, dogs, horses, and cows. You can often hear Kamea pretending with her animal figurines and talking about Puma's, Jaguars, Chinchillas, and crocodiles. Kamea will turn 3 on December 13th and she has requested a Dinosaur birthday party. 
Kamea lined up her stuffed animals in the chair and was telling them stories.

"Mom, Bear and I are having a picnic with our soda!"

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Such a clever little girl. I certainly love the way she talks! And I had a blast playing animals with her when we came to visit!

Shane & Suzanne Kleppen said...

The lego comment cracks me up! She must have spent too many hours playing with Uncle Shane. Everything is made out of legos in his world! Kamea must feel the same way!

Pamella said...

Yikes, Mountain Dew for her picnic! Have we been a bad influence already!

Melanie said...

Fun to hear what Kamea's been up to! Wish we could see her again - Greta and she would have fun playing together, I'm sure! These preschool years are so much fun, aren't they?! :)