Kamea loves the snow. We have had a couple days of snow already this winter here in Idaho. I often hear Kamea ask to go outside to play in the snow, she is content to just stomp around in the snow and to scoop snow with her shovel and bucket.
That's a good girl! There is something about just wandering around in the snow. Its so calming and peacful! I hope to be back soon and then we can go play together!
I'm SO GLAD you found that darling snow suit that was lost! She looks nice and warm which makes playing in the snow really fun. Love the pictures! and the girl!
4 comments:
That's a good girl! There is something about just wandering around in the snow. Its so calming and peacful! I hope to be back soon and then we can go play together!
My girls say they want to come and play in the snow with Kamea-mea!
awww, that's cute. she's clearly ready for a trip to North Dakota!!
I'm SO GLAD you found that darling snow suit that was lost! She looks nice and warm which makes playing in the snow really fun. Love the pictures! and the girl!
Post a Comment