Friday, June 10, 2011

Fuel.

My shipment of fuel arrived this morning. For those of you who frown on caffeine during pregnancy can just stop here, I need a boost in the morning especially when pregnant and trying to work from home when your bed is only 25 feet away at all times. UPS dropped off my liquid fuel, I am guaranteed to make it through the next month. I can't seem to stomach hot liquids when pregnant so the iced VIA from Starbucks meets the need.

2 comments:

Nettie said...

Fun packages in the mail...you will have to join me in Boise for some coffee soon

Melanie said...

I tried the mocha via (hot) not too long ago - I ended up having to add ice cream, milk and NesQuik to it in order to make it somewhat palatable - it had waaay too much coffee in it for me! ;)