No Pictures today but I did want to share the top things that are happening in our life right now. I hope to post more often, so check back often.
~ We moved to Idaho, we left Washington and Seattle for the open land of Idaho. We are loving it.
~ I am currently 18 weeks pregnant, expecting a new addition in mid-November.
~ We have moved into a house in Burley Idaho that is perfect for us and plenty of room for visitors, come visit.
~Ryan is currently working as the electrician for the farm
~ I am still working for GE Aviation from my "home" office.
~ Kamea is still as fun as ever, and is absolutely loving her new backyard.
More to come....
Thursday, June 09, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Congratulations!! I'm super excited for you! You'll have to send me your new address :)
Yay for updating your blog! But, "boo" for leaving us here all alone!!! We miss you so much, but glad you are happy! Can't wait to see you next week!
Lots of hugs,
Auntie Suzanne
ohhh, I bet Chelsea is going to make you something adorable! So glad you moved to Idaho!
Yay! I'm so happy to see updates on your blog! :) Lots of good changes for you guys...how exciting!
Post a Comment