Our new house has minimal landscaping, grass. Most of the areas around the house are filled with rocks, it worked for presenting the house but now that we live here I hope to add some color. I have very limited experience in choosing plants, flowers, trees. We are going to start with adding some color in the tree variety, finding things that grow in Idaho. Suggestions are being accepted.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I would start with some big pots of varied assortments of greenery and flowers on the front porch!
Don't forget to get some branches from Rory! Poplars grow fast and tall and easy.
We loved being with you on the
4th. You have a wonderful back porch and back yard. I'm like KK, I would get a fence and tree windbreak going along the road on the west and part way down the south boundry. Just don't block the view of the mountains, they are beautiful.
Post a Comment